We have a water boy now. Robert has agreed to be our water boy. I told him his main duty was to keep us covered in prayer. The other thing he will do is be there at the half marathon in January to hand off water as we walk by.
He said just remember that he is not Adam Sandler but will be the best water boy we could ever want. He said he never thought that he would ever be a water boy for a bunch of crazy women. He never knows what I will come up with next but looks forward to it because I keep him entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be sure to thank Robert for all of us. Knowing we have such excellent prayer cover, will only inspire us more and help us take those yards and win this game!
Go Girls in G.e.a.r.!
Post a Comment