I finally made it! Thank you so much for praying for me last week. I didn't even know you had been praying but God was working through your prayers. Saturday was a 180 day for me and my husband, Darrell. He is 100% committed with me and we are charging forward 1 day at a time. The Lord is truely working in my life and I believe "Girls in GEAR" is a gift from God. My husband is excited for me and this opportunity.
Anyway, I just wanted to say Good Morning and I am praying for all of you!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Windy..Welcome!!
I am so pleased you are a team member. Having your husband in the battle with you is fantastic!
What is a 180 day? Just curious!
God bless,
Claudia
Hi Windy!!!
Welcome to the G.E.A.R. Team! We will look forward to your interaction and success as we move down the field together!
Welcome buddy Windy! I am so happy that you have decided to join us. I know this is going to be our year! I can taste the success that all of us will have... Gooooooooo TEAM!
Hi! Welcome to our team. This is such a fantastic group of women.
I am glad your husband is supporting your efforts. It really does help. Mine is our water boy. I am praying that as he sees all the changes in me he makes a few as well.
Melinda
The 180 day was we turned 180 degrees from what we were doing to what we are doing now.
Post a Comment