Good evening girls!
Just checking in how all of you are doing? I have had a good week but also heard that transcription will be slow for a while - until flu season and allergies pick up - so it means financial worries for me and I am a bit upset as the doctor's group promised me that they will always have enough work to keep me busy (when I was contemplating giving up my own contract). So based on their promise of always having work for me I decided to just work for them and now the crunch! I would appreciate any prayers please. I am trying really hard not to worry about it because who knows what the next week/month will hold. It might not even be necessary to worry and I know can leave it in God's hands to take care of us.
Im still going to the gym on a daily basis though this week I went late afternoon but I slept so very well this week! I feel really good and not sure if its because I have been getting 8+ hours a night or because I am now finally a bit fitter as I have been going to the gym now for 4 weeks. Its about time to start feeling better. I think I lost some definite inches as I can start to notice differences on the way my clothes fit and the way my legs "look" to me and I am hoping the scale will be kind on Monday morning. I only get on once a week otherwise I become obsessive!
Any ideas where I can find some exercise clothes that would actually fit me? I have been to Target and Kohls and they have the cutest stuff but let me tell you - I want to see that model that wears their XXL as I cannot fit into it and I normally wear a XL to XXL depending on the cut and which store I am shoping at. I cannot for the death of me find decent sleeveless exercise shirts and it makes me mad! I tried the XXL and I think I need about a 5XL in that size and if Im lucky it might fit me! I do not want skin tight either, i look like a stuffed sausage! I just want something that will be comfortable and make me feel like going to exercise! I got two capri length exercise pants and Im quite happy with them but until I find tops I will just be wearing my Walmart t's over that. Talk about frustration! So one of my goals is to get slimmer to wear that XXL top I saw at Target...
Have a good weekend everybody and hope you are not getting too much rain. We have had rain on and off for the past two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LL,
Your commitment is strong! That is so exciting and you have accomplished so much. I know God is cheering you on and so I am and our team!
Do you have Lane Bryant in Tyler? I know also, Henderson has a Beall's that has XXL sizes. We always shop there when I go so see my brother.
I will pray for your work, that God will bless.
In Him,
CK
I got some of my workout stuff at JC Pennys. I also got some of it in the men's department of Target. There is also a website Junonia - www.junonia.com. They do have larger sizes but I think they are way too expensive.
You will be in those smaller clothes before you know it. You are doing great with the gym.
Post a Comment