To make this our year to reach our health goals, we are having fun by playing Football. Our team is W.O.W. Women in G.E.A.R!
We are Women of Wholeness (W.O.W.) taking action to change from the inside out. We are in G.E.A.R! We want to make the tough choices and changes one step at a time that would make our Heavenly Father say, WOW that's my daughter! As we love God back and participate in this process of change,He promises to bless us and reveal Himself to us. So, in return we will say back to Him; WOW, thats my Heavenly Father! This is the loving WOW relationship for which He created us.
Our goal is to win a victory in Christ-Centered Balance, Wholeness, in 2009 that results in fulfilling our weight-loss dreams as well.
We are four sided people- Women of Worship- Soul/Spirit, Women of Wisdom -Mind/Mental, Women of Worth -Heart/Emotions and Women of Wellness-Strength/Physical. We will practice giving Christ first place in each area in the year ahead as we apply and call on our Offensive players each day to help us overcome our obstacles and increase our love, trust and obedience for God!
For weight loss, we want to reach a first down (10 pounds). Our objective is that each pound lost advances us to the next yard until we reach 10 and then we continue the drive with the next first down until we reach our weight loss goals. Each Session end is a Touchdown! Game begins January 2009.
W.O.W Women in G.E.A.R -- Give FP4H a year!
G -- God First
E -- Eat Healthy and Exercise
A -- Attend a First Place 4 Health Group and consider attending the First Place 4 Health Summit in 2009 together to celebrate.
R -- Review Goals Daily
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am here with shoulder pads on, head up and tackling shoes...I am ready and eager to tackle this weight loss!!
Go TEAM Go!!
We have kick-off! I feel so supported by my team!! Weight loss is done!!
Go Girls in G.e.a.r!!!
This is our year!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY>>>LADIES>>>It is Monday Morning and a brand new day!! I was reading in the Living Well Book this morning on Jan. 3 that we should not eat "diet" foods, but healthy foods so here is to making "healthy choices" for our temple. With God's helping hand and his Spirit within each of us, we WILL make Great Choices today....I already know at my job today they are serving cookies this afternoon to welcome someone...but I am going to "run" on by....talk to you all later...
and CK...like your true J.O.Y>>>can't wait to find out what the letters mean!!
Suzyloosy..You are already making the tough choices...I decided to give up sweets, it was a tough decision, but now that I have,it is very freeing. I know the answer is no!
I decided that because they have such control over me.
J.O.Y. - One of the First Place leaders said that true joy is living God's way, being in His control, adopting His values, so true joy recognizes Jesus as Lord of your life...Jesus Over You!
This is the Year...by Faith and God's Grace!
CK
Post a Comment