I have been searching for jerseys for us (red) and I think I have found some that are cute and reasonable priced, I will forward the information to everone. Maybe we should do a walk together and wear our jerseys.
Talk about emotional eating - on Tuesday night it popped into my head to get up the next morning and get a box of chocolates, I have pretty much stopped eating sweets and I must having been feeling really in need of comfort. The next morning I would not even consider the thought. I am making progress because of the support I get from the team - I treasure the team and this is the only way I am going to reach my goal. God is good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Weezie!
Thanks for your hard work on finding the Jerseys, can't wait to see 'em. The Jersey walk sounds great! I agree about the Team it has given me a solid foundation to reach our Summit vision! I am looking forward to getting started in our FP4H groups. I haven't had a chance to get into the new materials and I have heard so many good things.
Post a Comment