Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New materials

If you have your new packet you really need to watch the DVD on emotional eating. Susan told me I needed to watch it because it was so good. The funny thing is for some reason I was thinking it was something I could put in my CD player in the car and listen to. Not sure why because it clearly says DVD on it. I popped it in on my way to work and couldn't figure out why it was not doing anything. Then it suddenly dawned on me that it was a DVD and was not going to play in the car. Maybe I wasn't awake this morning.

I came home tonight and watched it. It was a very good thing I didn't try to watch it before I went to work. There is so much on there that I have to think about. So much of what she said pertained to my relationship with food. It was like she had been inside my head at some point. The funny thing was that this sort of fits right in with the skeletons in the closet. Mine are beginning to rattle just a little bit more and more every day. They are clamoring to be freed. I really have been cleaning out my real closet and getting rid of anything that is too big.

I like the part about praying and asking God to show you what weight and size He wants you to be. She said you might be surprised at where God wants you and it might not be where you think it should be or even close.

If you get a chance look up Isaiah 61. She used this in the video.

1 comment:

truej.o.y. said...

I am looking forward to the new material and getting going in our new groups, another offensive player to get in action!

I pray God will help you with those skeletons as only He knows how. He is with you every rattle and step of the way and so are we!!