Great idea Melinda, I added the Label ....Thankfulness.
A...........I am thankful for apples. They come in so many kinds and colors. They can be eaten alone, in salads, in tuna, with caramel or peanut butter or baked with cinnamon or in a pie! One a day..keeps the doctor away. They are so much a part of our lives, songs have been written about them. My mom says in World War II a popular song was..Don't sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me, til I come marching home! New York is the Big Apple! Last week I bought 5 different kinds to try and have eaten different ones and they are all good. I thought I only liked Golden delicious apples.I have some in my kitchen now and think I will go eat one! Thank you Lord for apples.
Also, airplanes, antibiotics, automobiles, automatic dishwashers-washers and dryers and of course armadillos, our state symbol, and Austin-with its beautiful hill country.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oohh...I like all your "a" words True joy....and Mellymor this is a fun thing to do and think about when we go walking. When you origianlly proposed the idea I went walking that night and it gave me something to think about.
What I came up with is the word "AUTHENTIC". Who am I? I want to discover who is the authentic me under all this flab. Who is the
real gal in my soul? Who is the authentic person God has plans for?
Now I need to go walking and think about B.....and trujoy have you had a honey crisp apple yet??
I forgot the names by the time I got home, but I will go and look for a honey crisp.
Okay, I need to rephrase my response to "I am thankful for knowing I want to discover the authentic me."...I was not thinking in terms of what I was thankful for the letter "A".
I am thankful I am working on making my aorta in my heart stronger!!!!
Post a Comment