Saturday, November 8, 2008

Exercise - 11-8-2008

Ok I haven't really exercised since Tuesday. I did think about it so do you think that counts for something?

Today I was going to Memorial Park but realized I didn't have enough time before I had to meet my friends for breakfast. Instead I went over to the Heights and walked from 20th street down to 10th. It was a change of pace and I sort of enjoyed it. Since it is a residential area there were lots of people out jogging and walking their pets. I walked about 2 miles.

After that I went to breakfast and visited with my friends. We went a bunch of antique and thrift shops. I have been wanting a set of china for long time but just couldn't find any I could really afford. We found a set with 64 pieces that was originally going for $485 and had been marked down to $150. I liked it and bought it. Service for 12. Now I can do a table at the Spring Tea this year. I am thinking pink and silver.

Wait I am supposed to be blogging about exercise. We did walk a lot so I guess that counts. I also went to farmer's market and got some fresh veggies and fruit. Can't wait to fix diner tonight. I got some fresh peas. Yum!

Can't wait to hear what anyone else is doing for exercise. So far no takers for the 5K on Thanksgiving morning but that's ok.

1 comment:

truej.o.y. said...

I think I will be out of town, but I would like to do the Jingle Bell one.

Also, I would like to attend the Spring tea, if possible, it sounds so fun and knowing how creative you are, I want to see your table and be a part of it! Just let me know all the details. Pink and silver has a lot of possiblities. I am so glad you found some china, what a find!