Hi, hello, hallijeauh!
Hello Ladies,
I am so thankful that one day soon I will be going Home to the Kingdom of Heaven and I will be ready!
I am thankful for learning how to open my Heart and accept Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for holding hands, hugs and flutters in my heart!
I am thankful for beautiful harp music!
I am thankful "Jesus was asleep on the hay."
H is for being thankful for HAPPINESS!!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Having been ill over Thanksgiving and missing the Turkey Trot and hurting my knee in the bathroom, and landing so hard it sent my body into almost shock and getting a cold that lasted a month....I am thankful for my health and thankful that God is my healer.
Also, hairspray, heaters, hummus,hibiscus,home, honey, hugs,and humor!
The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay. I am so excited about Christmas; our neighborhood is already decorated and I have been listening to Christmas music. How about Herald...Hark the Herald Angels sing Glory to the newborn King!
O Holy Night!
Hallelujah Chorus
I am thankful for my Husband! He IS Christ in our home. He is a pillar of strength, support, encouragement and direction in my life!
Post a Comment