Did not get up early like I planned this morning. I just rolled back over and napped till 6:30 or so. Oh well there is always tomorrow.
I did go to Memorial Park and walk the trail tonight. That is about 3 miles so I feel pretty good about it. The only thing is that I don't have the eating thing down. Being diabetic I need to watch and make sure I eat something before I exercise because my sugar will drop. I eat lunch at about 11:30 or so and usually have a yogurt or something light about 3. I usually remember to bring a bar or something to eat before I walk but lately it seems like I haven't been doing it and I can tell. I wasn't feeling well after I walked so I missed my First Place class tonight. Once I get home and grab something to eat I feel a lot better.
So what did anyone else do today? What are you planning on doing tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU>>>>even though you did not feel well you perservered and put one foot in front of the other....go girl...
I am heading out of town and will be back on Sunday...I will be praying for you to better your eating habits and carry you in my heart....come on girl..we can do this together!!
see you my friend!!
Post a Comment