I added a Website list. Any suggestions for further listings and would you tell us how it helps you?
Calorie King has nutritional values for most foods and restaurants so it helps you plan and decipher what you are eating.
First Place 4 Health website has been redesigned...take a look, if you haven't already!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I added Biblegateway. Its a website that has the bible in all the different editions available to read. I do my biblestudy in front of my PC with the help of this website. Sometimes I copy and paste the verses for future reference. I love this website!
I like this website too and use it to look up the bible references for my FP studies.....what about Hungry Girl? hungrygirl.com
This website tells you the newest and latest foods on the markets and gives you the breakdown of what is good and what is not about it...
It is fun and informational.
I lauged for my word verification is sugfr.....stuff I am trying to avoid!!
Post a Comment