Hey everyone, I just visited the FP4Health Bulletin Boards and learned a lot, especially under the administrative board where Erin helps some of the new material we will be learning about make more sense. She has been busy!!
There is also a contributing member Tracie who has a FP4Health Blog after her name. It appears they are about a week or two ahead of us in starting the new program...will be interesting to keep visiting her blog every now and then....
anyway..and one more thing under the Live-It A1, there is a funny poem written by SuzyQ...she lost 100 lbs..mellymor and true j.o.y...you will laugh!!
see ya!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here's the poem:
Dreaming
How sweet it is to dream of being thin again,
No more bulging, flabby things or a double chin.
Gone would be the sore feet from packing such a load,
The tired back, sluggishness and all the other woes.
I’m just plain sick of being fat! What a price to pay!
I’m tired of bloat and heartburn. I know there’s a better way.
My size ten clothes long ago busted at the seams.
Now they are a fantasy found only in my dreams.
I imagine having slender legs and running in a marathon,
Dressed in bright pink spandex, ready at the crack of dawn.
I know the extra weight is adding a big strain on my heart,
But being fat seriously affects all my body parts.
I always dread the doctor cause I know what he’s going to say.
I will get on those awful scales that show how much I weigh!
The doc will say I’m going to die if I don’t stop the insanity,
But I fool myself into thinking it’s for others and not for me.
The only way my dreams can come true is to face reality.
I must stop dreaming and get to work on creating a new me.
By Cheryll Mayberry-Smith
written 1999
Post a Comment