Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Only Two Fun Size Snickers

Success with emotional eating! I bought a bag of fun size snickers for an office event and planned to leave it in the car because my usual response to sweets is to eat every one until they are gone. I ended up bringing them in with the milk and other groceries and I thought, Lord I am just not going to eat any, then I couldn't sleep and was up til 1:00 and ended up eating some but only two. And then, I didn't eat any at work!!!!

To me, this is a great victory, a touchdown!!!!!

I am so thankful for God's grace and encouragement and for WOW Women in Gear!!

Hut, Huddle, Get on the uniform and helmet, dig those cleats in and let's gooooooooooooo team!

Push em back ...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

1 comment:

suzyloosy said...

Were those two calling your name???

Hahaha!! I am VERY impressed you only ate 2 and not any at work! Here is a PatOnTheBack!!! (or rear!)

I thought about you today. I was in a dollar store and right in front at the checkout was a large tall display of Tolberone candy bars. I thought, "Aww..I should buy one for CK!" But I didn't for I did not want to contribute to temptation.....so just know I DID think about Ya!!!

Hut, Hut, Hut...........I am pushinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn