Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Tally Challenge
I was thinking, and I had an idea. I have such a hard time being strong and saying “no” whenever I have some kind of treat in front of me. I am going to keep a running tally for myself every time I reject something tempting. So far I have two tallies. Last night I rejected brownies, and this morning I rejected real mayonnaise on my sandwich for lunch. If anyone wants, you can join me in the tally system. It will be fun to see how many tallies we can get. I am just going to keep them on my live-it tracker. (This suggestion is from Marissa (Sistarissta))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE this idea...I am going to start TALLYING tomorrow...we can be tally WOW buddies...
I am so happy you shared this idea for it is the little things that will add up to be the BIG things....
Tally-O>>>>>
Post a Comment