Robert and I were talking today about some things. He had asked for forgiveness from someone a few years ago and they rejected it. I told him that he had done his part. God will do His part when the time is right. Good thing Carole had explained that so that I could explain it to him.
I can't tell you how many times I keep hearing the phrase "moving forward" lately. It seems like everywhere I turn it comes up. I had a meeting with one of my pastors tonight and he used it. I guess God is telling me to get busy moving forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know it is God when you hear it from so many. He is amazing. I am moving the ball forward down the field with you. Thank you for encouraging me to do the 5K. I am hoping to show up!!
Go WOW Women!!!
You know I keep hearing the phrase too a lot....and I have even been using it in different circumstances..so it has to be a God thing...
and CK>>>you will be there..I BELIEVE!! I promise we will "stick" together in our "Paula" huddle...and look at ALL the cowboys!! Whoop!!!
Post a Comment