Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life can change on a dime!

I have been thinking about how I am living my life. I like to think about the saying, "life can change on a dime" when something exciting happens in my life..but lately I have heard about people in both my personal and professional life who lives have been changed in an instant and were injured or became ill.

Two women I know have had ugly falls, one was chasing her dog in her yard and fell back on her arm and now has a 20" scar and may need bone grafting from her hip...she is in a lot of pain. Another friend fell last week by stubbing her toe on a carpeted floor! As she fell she instinctly put her hand out and now has to have surgery on one of her fingers...

Another person I know was just diagnosed with breast cancer....

I have been wondering the what if's...if I hurt my body or broke a bone, my body is SO out of shape that I wonder how the healing process would be...I am hearing God tell me to get serious and make my body strong while I have the choice and can! I need to OBEY>>>>starting tomorrow I am getting serious about this program and doing what I know to be sucessful and living the life God intended for me....I want to be ready when my life changes on a dime for the exciting things!!

1 comment:

truej.o.y. said...

I hear the same message. This is it, no turning back. I have never felt so encouraged and supported by friends in so many ways. I feel like God is pulling out all the stops for me and all of us. He will accomplish great things for our benefit this year as we trust and seek and serve Him.

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!