Sorry I didn't show today.
I really wish you guys would pray for me. I need a purpose. Something is missing. I know Jesus loves me, but I think he has gone on vacation or something.
Thank You
Melodie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER! *G – GOD FIRST *E – EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE *A – ATTEND A FP4H GROUP *R - REVIEW GOALS DAILY** Our plan is to give First Place 4 Health a year and win a victory in Christ-centered balance that results in winning our weight-loss dreams as well. For weight loss,the football game begins with the lst down. Each pound lost advances us to the next yard until we reach 10 and then we continue the drive with the next lst down until we reach our weight loss goals.
1 comment:
Hi Melodie,
I wish you could have been with us, we had such fun and you would have added to it.
You know, you are going through a hard emotional time right now. I don't know the whole story about your husband, but I would like to hear it sometime. Hang in there and you will come out of this. But there is a time for everything and now you just need to relax and get through your feelings and stay close to friends and family.Know Jesus hasn't taken a vacation, He is closer than ever and maybe He is trying to show show you you have purpose in Him and there are more things to look forward to.
I am so glad you are in our group.
Your smile always encourages me. I have felt all weekend I should give you a call.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
See you Monday!
Love,
Claudia
Post a Comment