Whisper!
Do you hear God's voice?
Do you hear his whisper?
Are you listening?
Are you going to obey?
Will you follow his command?
Do you hear his whisper?
Whisper!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER! *G – GOD FIRST *E – EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE *A – ATTEND A FP4H GROUP *R - REVIEW GOALS DAILY** Our plan is to give First Place 4 Health a year and win a victory in Christ-centered balance that results in winning our weight-loss dreams as well. For weight loss,the football game begins with the lst down. Each pound lost advances us to the next yard until we reach 10 and then we continue the drive with the next lst down until we reach our weight loss goals.
1 comment:
His whisper is my command! (I wish I could really say that 100%, but I am in the process!)
Watches, wildflowers,water and W.O.W. Women!
Post a Comment