Monday, January 26, 2009

Alphabet Thankfulness "Z"

Z = Zillion - a zillion reasons to be thankful for...
Thankful for Jesus carrying my burden for me on a daily basis.
Thankful for Jesus dying on the cross for my sins.
Thankful to have friends that love and support me unconditionally, fat or thin, successful or struggling.
Thankful for family that love me for who I am.
Thankful for wonderful children that study hard and dream "big" about their future.
Thankful for a wonderful husband - always supportive and so positive!
Thankful in a zillion ways for so many things that we take for granted.

"Z" also stands for:
"Zipper" that will one day be on my dream jeans instead of an elastic waist.
"Zig-zag" - our weight loss journey might feel like a zig-zag attempt but we must never give up. There is always tomorrow to start over.
Zero - each day we can start over at zero because of God's forgiveness.

1 comment:

truej.o.y. said...

I am so excited, thanks a zillion for finishing with the letter Z.

I agree about the Zig-zag and never, never, never, never, never giving up!

I also like zany, you just need to be zany sometimes.

And Zaccheus, the wee little man who climbed the tree to see Jesus. I want to be like him and climb over my obstacles and see Jesus and the way He says to live. With my eyes on Him, not only is weight loss done, but balance too!