Sunday, January 25, 2009

Alphabet Thankfulness "Y"

Yellow – because it makes me think of hope.

Yams and yogurt are pretty tasty and healthy too!

Y’all are extra important to me.

Yakking is a really good thing, especially when I do it with y’all.

Yards are nice too. I just wish mine looked better. We still having some Ike issues to fix.

Yard sale bargains are fun.

Yearning and changing things for the better.

Yielding to God when He calls.

Saying Yes to things – well sometimes saying no is also important but at least I have a choice.

Yawning, so that I know I need to go to bed and get more sleep.


Years that we each have left. When people used to complain about their age my mom would tell them to go and walk around the cemetery and see how young people were when they died and know that they would change with you in a heartbeat and have a few more years. Wisdom comes with years.

Your family and friends.

1 comment:

truej.o.y. said...

Saying many yesses to God leads to many successes.

Saying many yesses to the Enemy or bad habits leads to messes!!

:)